Fees for NON-OHIP Services
- The Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) covers most, but not all of your health care needs.
- The services listed below are NOT covered by OHIP.
- You may be able to recover your costs from your extended health insurance plan, if applicable.
- * NO fees apply for Accessible Parking Permit Forms, or Health Card Exemption Forms.
- ** These are starting rates only and may be higher depending on the specific form.
Please Note: The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) Third Party Policy states physicians have 45 business days to complete forms and 90 business days to complete Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) Forms.