Smoking Cessation Program
Did you know?
- The majority of people who smoke want to quit.
- No one is too old or too young to quit.
- There is no such thing as failure.
What do we do?
The Parry Sound Family Health Team offers a Smoking Cessation Program. Our TEACH trained counsellors can:
- Help you make a plan to quit
- Help you develop strategies to deal with stress that does not involve smoking
- Discuss the various quitting methods that are available to you
- Provide counselling and support to help you meet your goals
How long is the program?
- We offer 26 weeks of free nicotine replacement through the STOP program.
What is the cost?
How do I get started?
- If you are interested, please ask your physician for a referral or, you can self-referral.
- Medical Associates - 705.746.9382
- Rugged Shores Family Health - 705.746.2181
- CAMH - A leading hub for smoking and vaping treatment, research & education
- CAMH Smoking Cessation Tools & Resources
- Support to Quit Smoking
- Smokers' Help Line