Group Workshops and Webinars
The Mental Health Worker team at the Parry Sound Family Health is pleased to be offering groups and webinars for patients of Medical Associates and Rugged Shores Family Health.
Who is eligible?
What is the cost?
- There is no cost.
How do I participate?
- You must add your name using the "SIGN UP NOW" button below. You will be required to use your Health Card information for verification.
- You will receive a CONFIRMATION email if you have been assigned to a group workshop.
What is the format?
- Group workshops, limited to 10 people.
Dates/times of classes may be subject to change, please check the website regularly.
Depression Information Session
- Facilitator: Anne Hoelsher
- Dates: Feb 13th, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST
- Location: 60 Bowes Street
- Limited: to 10 people
Offered to patients newly diagnosed with depression, provides an overview of mood disorders and various treatment options including medication and psychotherapy
You will receive a CONFIRMATION email if you have been assigned to a group workshop.