FAQs - Covid 19
- Visit North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit for upcoming vaccination clinics.
Your own personal health
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Read more health tips here
What is the Assessment Centre in Parry Sound?
As of March 26th, the Assessment Centre has opened in Parry Sound. Read the details here
I have a cough/cold. What do I do?
Stay home. Self-monitor. Visit the Public Health unit website and/or follow the 2019 self-assessment tool for guidance
What is the difference between self-monitoring, self-isolation for COVID-19?
Review handout here
I am concerned about privacy/confidentiality during my phone visit. What should I do?
Please review the disclaimer here
What is the difference between Social Isolation and Physical Distancing?
I am stressed and anxious. What resources are available?
List of resources here
What is the situation across the world?
- For the latest data on how the #COVID19 outbreak is evolving in Canada, visit our interactive COVID-19 Situational Dashboard for Canada: